Return to Index  

Your welcome...

June 3 2012 at 3:18 AM
BlairN  (no login)

Response to BlairN

It is not an easy decision, but it's YOUR decision. I respect women who want to tell and I understand their perspectives. It's just not mine. I am truly thankful (it makes me cry out) that I had this great opportunity to be a mother through this way. I never would want to downplay it in any way. I just have this adoring love my child that i would never want him to feel any different and I truly feel that telling would. I have no answers for my child to give and it might emotionally destroy them and I would never want to do that. It ultimately comes down to protecting my child. Some who tell do have great presepctives, but not every child will welcome this manner of conception and can be emotionally destroyed. This is not a risk I am willing to take. A big part in my decision in not telling is that I can't see my child not being mine 100%. Maybe 100% is not accurate, but maybe 95%, 85%, 50%?? is? Who can say how much?? I don't know...It get really complicated... I guess what I want to say is that when I look at my baby I don't see DE, I just see my baby. It can be very confusing and emotionally challenging as you see. I wish you the best in your decision, I know it's not an easy one.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement