Cycling There NowJune 29 2012 at 3:12 PM
|DeeinNYC (no login)|
Response to really considering RBA + froz bank (OE, child, losses ment)
And so far, so good. I really like their program. What sold me was four things.
1) Success rates- 67-70 % depending upon what years are counted and 80% ongoing/live birth rate of their patients under single cycle guarantee. I follow a thread of RBA ladies elsehwere and I was convinced by their stats.
2)Guarantee of two high quality embryos for transfers or free cycle
3) Ease of cycle- do not have to sync cycle with that of donor since the eggs ahve already been retrieved.
4) Reasonable price- $16,500 for the single cycle plus transportation and lodging. $30,000 for 5 cycles including FET (money back program.) I thought this was a great price as compared to other clinics with similar are higher success rates.
You should however know a few things that might be a deal-breaker for you. They do not allow you to see adult photos. Only baby or childhood pictures. They also only freeze 4-8 eggs with almost everyone getting 6 eggs (Actually think 6 eggs thawed is now the policy.) That means not that many frosties. Most seem to have at least one but not everyone has any frosties. They also have a lot of pre-cycle requirements if you are 45 and over and you can not get access to the full donor bank until all pre-cycle requirements are completed and you pay a $500 deposit. So, consider these things also. Good luck whatever you decide.
- Also, isn't their age limit 50 and 364 days? nt - Maggie in VA on Jun 29
- Know that 50 is limit-not sure about 364 days n/t - DeeinNYC on Jun 30