Return to Index  

Congratulations....m

July 26 2012 at 6:21 PM
Hope2009  (no login)

Response to Good news (bfp ment, past m/c ment)

yes it is hard to believe ins't it when you finally see that heart beat. I think that relaxing is a relative term and is totally dependent on your past experiences. For me...I didn't breathe easy unstil I was out of the 1st trimester with my last two pgcies that were the result of using DE's...and then I didn't relax...at all until those babies were placed in my arms...with the twins I didn't relax until we were home from the hospital...the second time that we were discharged.

And to tell you the truth...for me..getting pg, delivering my babies were just the beginning...I don't think a mom really relaxes at all...once that little soul is on the earth living and breathing...and their heart is beating..well do we ever really relax...I think raising children is all about learning to let go and trust and it starts long before the heart beat is even heart...or seen.

So try to breathe deeply, trusting that everything unfolds exactly how it is meant and for the benefit of teaching YOU as a soul...enjoy the journey..it's only the beginning of a wonderful path to walk.

Blessings from Hope

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement