Return to Index  

What Clotting/Autoimmune Tests to Get B4 DE?

July 29 2012 at 3:16 PM
HappyBean  (no login)


Hi ladies--I'm hoping to get my first DE cycle underway this Fall/Winter. I'm looking at the frozen eggs at either CNY in Albany or RBA in Atlanta.

I don't have any immune or clotting disorders that I know of, however, I'd like to get tested before I cycle just to be sure.

Can someone please tell me what, exactly, I should be testing for? I can think of NK cells, but then my mind goes blank...


 Respond to this message   

  1. Another is Prothrombin. Good luck! nt - Cathy on Jul 29, 2012
  3. Full blood panel - Lovethebeach on Jul 29, 2012
    1. Thanks so much! - HappyBean on Jul 29, 2012
    2. Would you happen to know what insurance code your doctor used. - Kacee on Jul 30, 2012
      1. This is for Loggerheads nt - Kacee on Jul 31, 2012
        1. should say Lovethebeach, my tablet auto corrected. - Kacee on Jul 31, 2012
          1. Insurance Coverage - Lovethebeach on Aug 2, 2012
      2. Barge... that should do it Kacee, but mine ran it as the RPL panel - Kenny on Aug 2, 2012
        1. Thanks ladies. My internist put - Kacee on Aug 3, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement