What Clotting/Autoimmune Tests to Get B4 DE?July 29 2012 at 3:16 PM
|HappyBean (no login)|
Hi ladies--I'm hoping to get my first DE cycle underway this Fall/Winter. I'm looking at the frozen eggs at either CNY in Albany or RBA in Atlanta.
I don't have any immune or clotting disorders that I know of, however, I'd like to get tested before I cycle just to be sure.
Can someone please tell me what, exactly, I should be testing for? I can think of NK cells, but then my mind goes blank...
- Another is Prothrombin. Good luck! nt - Cathy on Jul 29, 2012
- Full blood panel - Lovethebeach on Jul 29, 2012
- Thanks so much! - HappyBean on Jul 29, 2012
- Would you happen to know what insurance code your doctor used. - Kacee on Jul 30, 2012
- This is for Loggerheads nt - Kacee on Jul 31, 2012
- should say Lovethebeach, my tablet auto corrected. - Kacee on Jul 31, 2012
- Insurance Coverage - Lovethebeach on Aug 2, 2012
- Barge... that should do it Kacee, but mine ran it as the RPL panel - Kenny on Aug 2, 2012
- Thanks ladies. My internist put - Kacee on Aug 3, 2012