Return to Index  

Cool! Thank you!

August 1 2012 at 4:48 PM
HappyBean  (no login)

Response to Happy to share.

So interesting--like you, I called her in the spirit of "What the h*ll, right?" She gave me a bunch of good windows in which to try DE in the next couple years, but I thought I'd try to see what you thought of her before lending any credence to them.

The first window starts in November and ends in January--I may go for that one (I'm going to be using RBA/frozen eggs, so I don't have to plan all that far ahead). She also said I had a couple 'miracle' windows: One last month (that didn't end up working out for TTC naturally, alas) and one this weekend, when I just happen to be ovulating again. So I'll give it one last heave-ho TTC with my own (hilariously aged 44 year old) eggs, then I'm off to the races with DE.

Perhaps not surprisingly, she didn't see me having particularly great odds with OE given my age, but she said to go for it during the miracle phase. But in my mind, I'm already on to the next phase, DE, come what may.

So glad it worked out for you in the end!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Good luck! - diaphanta on Aug 2
    1. Thank you! - HappyBean on Aug 2

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement