freaking out about something sillyAugust 8 2012 at 7:05 PM
|Antonialisa (Login Antonialisa)|
You know something is really stressful when you get frazzled over silly things.
The big exciting news is that DH and I picked a donor! The bad news is I am scared that we lost her.
As you know, it is a strange process, like being on a dating website. We were discouraged by the initial profiles of donors and the whole thing was a bit depressing. There was no one that we really liked at all. Then magically, the perfect donor for us appeared on the list. Both DH and I were very happy with her. We informed the clinic of our preference.
At 6am yesterday, our clinic sent us an email telling us that she is available and that we must confirm within 2 business days or else they could not guarantee availabililty. OVer the phone, they told us to confirm by the end of the day today. Due to being on a camping trip with poor connectivity, I was not able to confirm until about 5:40pm today.
Now I'm scared that we lost the only donor we both liked. I'm scared they scratched us off the list at 5pm. Please tell me that I am being ridiculous.
- Re: freaking out about something silly - Dee on Aug 8
- Yes, exactly! - Antonialisa on Aug 8
- 5pm in what time zone? - Mrs. McIrish on Aug 8
- Mrs. McIrish!!! - Antonialisa on Aug 8
- Hello - Mrs. McIrish on Aug 8
- Re: Yes, exactly! - Dee on Aug 8
- Re: freaking out about something silly - tothemoonandback on Aug 8
- Congrats! - Antonialisa on Aug 10
- UPDATE: EVERYTHING OK - Antonialisa on Aug 8
- Awesome!!!! Congrats n/t - Mrs. McIrish on Aug 8
- Glad it worked out!!! - DeeinNYC on Aug 8
- Thanks, Dee - Antonialisa on Aug 8
- so glad to hear that - smrc on Aug 10
- thanks, SMRC! - Antonialisa on Aug 10