Return to Index  

hi!

August 13 2012 at 7:45 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Hi Hopeful

I am not sure but I think I would not want to give up if this cycle fails. And there is a small part of me that fears the unexpected like only having 1 embryo despite the high success rates/proven donor and not even having a real chance. I remember the conversation with BIVF telling me "you have tons of time and and there is an 85% success rate with DE." Well that was 2 years ago....probably without the failed cycles I would have more confidence and not feel the need to pay the extra $.
That is interesting about the NK cells...who did your testing? Is the clinic going to prescribe the Neupogen/intralipids or the immunologist? When are you going to do your frozen transfer? I think you still have an excellent chance with your frozens. CCRM does not believe in intralipids, etc although they do use prednisone and an antihistamine protocol occasionally. I am going to put my trust in them and hope for the best.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hopeful - Violet on Aug 13, 2012
    1. Re: Hopeful - hopeful7608 on Aug 14, 2012
      1. Thanks Hopeful - Violet on Aug 14, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement