Transfer One or Two Embies When Using Frozen Eggs?August 14 2012 at 5:44 PM
|HappyBean (no login)|
Ladies, I rely on your wise counsel. I plan to use frozen (aka vitrified) eggs from RBA's Egg Bank in Atlanta, with DH's fresh sperm for an upcoming cycle. All good.
Question dogging me is whether or not to transfer one or two? I appear to be pretty standard-issue in the overall health department--uterus/cervix look healthy and I have no known immune issues.
How'd you all box with this question, during your cycle, be it frozen or fresh eggs? Not sure the frozen factor affects things, really, in the final analysis.
- Re: Transfer One or Two Embies When Using Frozen Eggs? - Anonymous on Aug 14
- lots of discussion about this - RaineyCat on Aug 14
- Thanks, RaineyCat! - HappyBean on Aug 14
- My "economizing plan" cost my insurance company $1.2 million (kids, loss ment) - BlessedThistle on Aug 15
- RBA will lean on you to transfer one - DeeinNYC on Aug 14
- Yea, I think it's an eSET for me. - HappyBean on Aug 14
- FYI - DeeinNYC on Aug 15
- That helps me A LOT. Thank you, Dee! - HappyBean on Aug 15
- I'm an RBA success story. Success, BO, mc mentioned. - Margolis on Aug 14
- I'm so glad it worked out! - HappyBean on Aug 14
- Good luck with your cycle. - Margolis on Aug 14
- No RE yet... - HappyBean on Aug 14
- I am biased, but I strongly recommend - margolis on Aug 15
- I think best to transfer just one as - Pict on Aug 15
- Barge to Pict - margolis on Aug 15
- I would only transfer one. - Raindrops1 on Aug 15
- One vs. two (various ments.) - Sharon on Aug 15
- No advice but just to share my experience (success ment) - Anonymous on Aug 15
- THANK YOU, LADIES! - HappyBean on Aug 15