DeeNYC...question about Dr. ToledoAugust 15 2012 at 12:21 PM
|Violet (no login)|
How are you doing? I have been thinking of you.
Are you going back down to Atlanta in the near future? I hope you are doing okay.
One ? for you. I read that one of the reasons you saw Dr. Toledo instead of Shapiro is for your immune issues/recurrent losses. Do you feel he addressed those situations and if he did, what did he advise? My friend who saw Shapiro took Lovenox for recurrent losses as well as low dose asprin.
My DH and I are starting to look at next steps as I think this FET did not work. Ugh.
OT - To get my mind off of things, I have been watching NYC and NJ Housewives on my DVR. I can't get enough of their craziness!
- Re: DeeNYC...question about Dr. Toledo - DeeinNYC on Aug 15
- Thanks, Dee - Violet on Aug 15
- Re: Thanks, Dee - DeeinNYC on Aug 15
- Booking Dr Toledo based on your opinion - HappyBean on Aug 16
- Re: Booking Dr Toledo based on your opinion - DeeinNYC on Aug 17
- Thanks, Dee! - violet on Aug 16
- Re: Thanks, Dee! - DeeinNYC on Aug 17
- Helpful Info, Dee...thanks - Violet on Aug 19
- That's Great!! - DeeinNYC on Aug 19
- Thanks, Dee. - Violet on Aug 19