Return to Index  

Re: Thanks, Dee!

August 17 2012 at 12:21 PM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to Thanks, Dee!

Hi Violet,

It's soooo frustrating when you do all that you can and all that you've been told to do and still come up short. With respect to the scratch biopsy, I had one this past cycle for the very first time and this is the first time in the last 4 transfers that I did not have implantation. I will not do it next time. Interestingly enough, after I had this done, someone posted on another board that scratch biopsies are not good for those of us with immune issues because it causes an immune response. I don't know what to believe as I had an hysterocopy/D & C the cycle before my prior transfer and had implanatation and that certainly scrtached the endometrium!! It's all too much sometimes. Damed if you do...damned if you don't!! URGH!!

As for RBA, if they will not let you see To.ledo, in all honesty, you will be in very good hands with Sha.piro. I can only see generic information on their database. They removed my access one day after I confirmed my pick!! LOL QUICK is an understatment. Once you gain access, you should copy all photographs of any prospective donor as well as print all reports because you may lose access quickly. Some people have access much longer. I just think it depends upon how diligent the coordinator is in removing your access.

If you want to know more about the edometrium receptivity test, you should ask some CCRM ladies. CCRM makes many of them do this test. Check out the CCRM thread on the IVF board at www.fertilitycommunity.com.

Anyway, good luck and keep me posted.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Helpful Info, Dee...thanks - Violet on Aug 19
    1. That's Great!! - DeeinNYC on Aug 19
      1. Thanks, Dee. - Violet on Aug 19

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement