shot?August 21 2012 at 10:07 AM
|Dee (no login)|
Response to Yeah, that was my case . . .
I wonder if they could give me shot tomorrow. Clinic is in Czech Republic. I emailed the doctor to ask her if I could take the estradiol vaginally instead of orally, like I have been. She replied no, to keep taking it oral. I've read some people had success with taking it vaginally, though.
- Re: shot? - Denise on Aug 21, 2012
- Re: shot? - Dee on Aug 21, 2012
- Which clinic? ETA - Maggie in VA on Aug 21, 2012
- they are just day 2 - Dee on Aug 21, 2012
- That's still very encouraging . . . - Maggie in VA on Aug 21, 2012
- Just lurking...but will your RE - Kim on Aug 21, 2012
- sounds interesting - Dee on Aug 22, 2012
- Re: sounds interesting - Kim on Aug 23, 2012
- use castor oil therapy - aps on Aug 25, 2012
- is that - Dee on Aug 26, 2012