Return to Index  

Poll regarding Shady Grove. Please chime in

August 30 2012 at 7:12 PM
futurebeauty  (no login)

So I recently underwent a FET that resulted in a chemical pg. We are entertaining foster adoption but I still can not let go of my goal of having another baby.

Here is where I need you ladies to help me decide which program at Shady Grove to entertain.

1) Shared Donor egg cycle w/ a 2 to 1 split for up to 6 fresh cycles and a money back guarantee after 6 failed fresh cycles for 37K

or

2) Shared Donor egg cycle w/ a 3 to 1 split for up to 6 fresh cycles and a 100% money back guarantee after 6 failed fresh cycles for 29K.

I was leaning towards the 2 to 1 split cycle as I thought it would be easier to do everything w/ the donor and only 2 recipients vs 3 recipients and all the coordination. I also thought it would be a quicker process than the 3 to 1 split.

However, a very trusted board member suggested the 3 to 1 split as their stats are 85% success after 3 cycles for either option. She also recommended the 3 to 1 split as we would have less frosties and less time to continue w/ a poor donor if that is the case. I would hate to have 5 or more FET to have to go through and fail before going onto another donor.

Anyways, I would love to hear all of ya'lls opinions and rational. FYI, I plan on eSET for either option as we love twins but in other people's families and I don't think my body likes twins due to my hx of losing them.

Thanks so much.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif FB

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. hi FB - KerriA on Aug 30
    1. Thanks KerriA - futurebeauty on Aug 31

2. from a SG grad -- 3:1 is my vote (success ment) - Julie on Aug 30
    1. Julie - Total Barge! - Veesha on Aug 30
    2. Thx Julie. I think I am sold on the 3 to 1 (n/t) - futurebeauty on Aug 31

3. I would ask - Zoya2 on Aug 30
    1. Thanks Zoya2 - futurebeauty on Aug 31

4. I did the 3:1 option at SG and could not be happier! (preg,children, success ment) - Veesha on Aug 30
    1. Thanks Veesha - futurebeauty on Aug 31

5. my experience - autumnleavesfalling on Aug 31
    1. sorry for your experience - futurebeauty on Aug 31
      1. thanks fb (success mentioned) - autumnleavesfalling on Sep 3

6. FB thinking of you and wishing you success whichever you chose - Mama Issa (Twins hopeful) on Aug 31
    1. Thank you Mama Issa - futurebeauty on Aug 31

7. Success with 3:1 - Mrs. M on Aug 31
    1. Thanks Mrs M - futurebeauty on Aug 31
      1. They require: - Mrs. M on Sep 1

8. My experience so far - Hopeful in Delaware on Aug 31
    1. Crossing my fingers for you! - Mrs. M on Aug 31
      1. Thanks, Mrs. M! - Hopeful in Delaware on Sep 1
    2. Thanks hopeful in delaware - futurebeauty on Aug 31
      1. Re: Thanks hopeful in delaware - Hopeful in Delaware on Sep 1

9. I would go for 3:1 - RaineyCat on Sep 2
    1. Thanks Raineycat, you beat me to my next poll - futurebeauty on Sep 3

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement