a bit confused of timing and cycleSeptember 1 2012 at 1:56 PM
|jmassage (no login)|
So we met with donor coordinator yesterday. We have picked our donor and she is available. We have to go through the matching process. So I got my period today. I will call Monday and have to go in for bloodwork, hsg,etc. She informed me that they like to sync my cycle up with the donors so they put us on birth control then lupron. I know lupron is so I don't ovulate, but why do I have to go on bc pills?? My second question is, when all said and done, how far from today (first day of period) will the transfer be?? Are we talking the end of this month or a few months?? I'm confused by the timing. She explained this all to me yesterday but I still wasn't getting it and I had soo many questions. Thanks.
- forgot something - jmassage on Sep 1, 2012
- Re: forgot something - Anonymous on Sep 1, 2012
- Re: forgot something - Dawn on Sep 1, 2012
- 3 months is about right.. - Leigh on Sep 1, 2012
- Yes it was three months for me too. - Raindrops1 on Sep 3, 2012