Return to Index  

Random thought. (weirdness ment)

September 5 2012 at 12:19 AM
futurebeauty  (no login)

So I was wondering if I have a sickness w/ all this TTC? I mean I have tried everything under the sink w/ OE and now DE and I have failed over and over and over again since Jan 2009.

I wonder if I have a some type of mental disorder as to why I am continuing. I have ping ponged all over the place since last month's failed FET going from foster adoption to now figuring out Shady Grove. I think if I was not me, I would think I am a little mental.

Of course I don't want to think I am mental but a little voice inside me says, "Maybe you are".

I guess I would like some feedback from others who have questioned their sanity w/ all of this.

TIA,

FB

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I sort of felt similiar FB - THK on Sep 5
  3. Nothing wrong with you. (children ment) - Raindrops1 on Sep 5
  5. You are not crazy! - Renata on Sep 5
  7. I would say the very fact that you are questioning your sanity... - Lauranz on Sep 5
  9. I found a great quote.... - AlInAsia on Sep 5
    1. me too - mary on Sep 5

10. Trust me, I thought about that a lot. - Maggie in VA on Sep 5
  12. I fostered for a year in Virginia. I was willing at the time to take any placement and+ - Blessed_Thistle on Sep 5
  14. I can completely relate.... - KinVA on Sep 6
  16. I ALSO AT TIMES think AM NOT ALRIGHT UPSTAIRS - Mama Issa (Twins hopeful) on Sep 7
    1. Re: I ALSO AT TIMES think AM NOT ALRIGHT UPSTAIRS - mary on Sep 8

17. My chiropractor once said to me... - Maya3 on Sep 9
  19. I thank everyone who responded to this post - futurebeauty on Sep 9
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement