Return to Index  

what I felt (pg ment)

September 5 2012 at 11:46 PM
THK  (Login perthkitty)

Response to feeling in uterus during 2WW ?

Hi ya,
I initially felt spaced out in the head but you could prob put this down to the meds. I felt like I was mentally underwater.
I felt the moment of implantation. I was sitting on the couch and I think I levitated hahah. I thought 'what the heck was that'. I transferred two blastocysts and this was around 8 hours after the transfer.

I did feel like there was something happening, a kind of warmth. I felt the 'expanding' (no other way to describe it). I never thought 'oh nothing is happening at all I just know it'.
From the minute of transfer I thought 'eh oh I think this has worked and someone is onboard'. I didn't feel 'alone' anymore.

It all sounds quite wacky now ahaha. I also cried because someone I knew was having an operation and I was scared and worried for her. She is such a lovely person. When her mom saw me cry she laughed and laughed and said 'you are pregnant'. I laughed and cried at the same time.
She was right.
best to you and best of luck, THK.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement