Return to Index  

Think you may already have this info . . .

September 12 2012 at 11:55 AM
Maggie in VA  (Login maggie1961)

Response to Sorry didn't think i was annoymous

But here's the page with their success rates:

http://www.crmzlin.cz/en/page/1828.nase-vysledky/

The reason why treatment is so inexpensive in the Czech Republic is that the cost of operating there is so low. That's why so many historical movies and TV miniseries are filmed there (well, along with the historical architecture and castles to use for settings). And Zlin isn't a tourist area; it's a former company town, much like Hershey, PA, for the Bata Shoe Factory, so costs are even lower. It's also a university town, which is why there are so many young and willing donors. Think of, hmmmm, maybe Roanoke, VA, with Hershey, PA's, company town roots, and a university about the tier of N.C. State. That's my impression, at least. I did have a discount from my travel coordinator, but my whole lodging bill in 2009 at a pretty nice hotel with many of our meals and alcohol for my sister and me before tx and sister after was less than $500.

I think maybe you've started investigating the ning board, so you can get more info there.

Good luck!

Maggie (in VA)

This message has been edited by maggie1961 on Sep 12, 2012 11:59 AM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement