Return to Index  

Also scared of age

February 23 2013 at 3:55 PM
Becky  (no login)

Response to children mentioned

Hi! Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I would try for a baby at 45. If this DE cycle works I will be 46 when I give birth.

I too like Stacey calculate the milestones. 51(KDG),67(21st bday),76 when he/she is 30 yrs old. I get sad thinking I might not be around and would I embarrass him/her with how old I am? Is it fair to the child? I try not to dwell on the age aspect but like another poster said, if I THINK about it too much I will just stop trying also and back out. I'm on a waiting list so I still have that option w/o losing too much $. Idk...I'm scared and wish I was more positve like some of you girls!!

I'm exhausted now same days when my legs are acting up(varicose veins)and I'm working 11 hrs/day but then I think motherhood is tiring at any age. Atleast I'm trying to convince myself that! Some pp have crazy energy at 60 and I also think it depends hugely on how you take care of yourself which speaking of this I really need to cut back on my junk intake!!

Hopefully I can deal with comments and the long tired days because this is what I've always wanted...to be a mom. Thank you for your inspiring posts and good luck to you all. I guess I didn't really answer the question but I totally can relate to you HappyBean.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I used to think like that so much - Thk on Feb 23, 2013
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement