Dr. Jain at Santa Monica FertilityFebruary 25 2013 at 1:05 PM
|anon (no login)|
Apparently the donor I like cannot travel to Dr. Kumar as his clinic 2 hours away:-( So I have been recommended Dr.Jain at Santa Monica Fertility. Anyone been to him? What is he like? How is his lab? who is the embryologist? It seems like he is the only person in that facility???
Also I came across Dr. Potter at HRC in this board...it seems like he is specialized in SET and PGD and works a lot on donor cycles...any reccos for him?
I am in the Bay Area and want to travel down South as the donor cannot so I am desperately trying to find a good doctor. I am planning to make a trip just to meet the doctor before proceeding - have had bad luck with doctors before so I want to make sure I am comfortable.
Any help is very much appreciated.
- Just checked the SART stats and they only did 2 fresh donor - Anonymous on Feb 25, 2013
- Where did you see this? - anon on Feb 25, 2013
- Oh! Well he has had a lawsuit!! - anon on Feb 25, 2013
- What a nightmare for this couple and all that will have to be - Anonymous on Feb 26, 2013
- Have you looked at SCRC - Tracy on Feb 25, 2013
- Yes - Kim on Feb 26, 2013