Return to Index  

Yours may be A-, B-, or possibly AB-

March 17 2013 at 9:12 PM
BlessedThistle  (Login Blessed_Thistle)


Response to Re: also want to add

 

If A- donor has A and O alleles, then you have an equal chance of:

AA 25% type A-
AO 25% type A-
AB 25% type AB-
BO 25% type B-

If A- donor has two A alleles, you could have:

AA 50% type A-
AB 50% type AB-

So, assuming genotype is not known (and I have no idea if AO or AA is more common), 50% chance of A-, 37.5% chance of AB- and 12.5% chance of B-. So happy for you. happy.gif

 
 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement