Return to Index  

Wait... math?

March 21 2013 at 7:01 PM
Mimi  (no login)

Response to Fortune Tellers do you believe? I'm so upset over it

I've been to a fair number of psychics and fortune tellers. Have crossed paths with a few scammers and some very good ones, and some average. Obviously there's no way to know which camp this woman falls into...

That being said, maybe I don't understand, but it sounded like:
(1) She did a reading for you just recently, i.e. in March 2013, covering 12 months (so to March of next year, 2014)
(2) You asked her if she saw babies for you this year; she said no.
(3) But she said she saw babies for you next year.

How did she see babies for you next year, if by "next year" she didn't simply mean "between January and March 2014"? I mean, she was doing a 12-month reading, right? So early next year is as far as her reading covered, timewise. She wasn't looking past March 2014.

And if you're going for treatment in April, you wouldn't normally deliver until January 2014 (maybe Feb if your cycle is in late April or the baby comes late), right? The 4th month (April) plus 9 months = January. And January is next year.

So how does that indicate that your April cycle wouldn't work? I'm confused. Maybe you are just super stressed and worried, you poor thing!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement