Return to Index  

Beta will be delayed until Thursday...

January 21 2014 at 9:10 AM
Mrs. McIrish  (no login)


Response to Deja Vu-- Beta in

 

We are getting a bigger snow storm later today into tomorrow and I live an hour away from the clinic I get the beta draw at. Not worth driving in a foot of snow especially if it turns out to be bad news.. Last year I knew I was m/c'ing during a blizzard and DH always works in bad weather. I really need to cycle in better weather next time so I don't have to go thru it alone! The clinic actually wanted me to wait the 72 hrs for beta anyway.. So no update tomorrow. Thanks ladies. You are all so supportive.

 
 Respond to this message   
Responses

  1. Thinking of you Mrs McIrish - futurebeauty on Jan 21, 2014
    1. Me, too - Antonialisa on Jan 21, 2014
      1. Same here - sugar on Jan 22, 2014
     
  2. Thinking of you - AC in Boston on Jan 22, 2014
  3.  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement