HCG very slow to come down. Should I be worried?January 24 2014 at 12:33 PM
|AC in Boston (no login)|
Since my began began dropping on January 5th I've been on the most fantastic roller coaster (insert eye rolling). It dropped on the 5th. It went back on on the 10th. It's been coming down since them but very slowly. Yesterday my HCG was 40, down from 65 5 days earlier.
I started bleeding on January 8th. I had a day with heavy flow, one day with medium flow. Since the 10th I have had a very light period. So this is my 16th day bleeding. Lovely...
I have another blood test Monday and at that point a decision will be made regarding D&C or laparoscopy. I'm trying not to be stressed but this experience is so different than my other loss and I want it to end. Safely. Should I be concerned at this point? Are there questions I should be asking? I feel like I'm in uncharted water. Thank you!
- quick correction! - AC in Boston on Jan 24, 2014
- You are in my thoughts - Mrs. M on Jan 24, 2014
- HCG slow - Mrs. McIrish on Jan 24, 2014
- My experience - sugar on Jan 24, 2014
- slow at the end - Sophie on Jan 24, 2014
- Update - AC in Boston on Jan 27, 2014