Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • This Stem Cell Debate Drives Me Nuts
    • Anonymous (no login)
      Posted Oct 30, 2006 7:58 PM

I can't understand how a certain group in our country can be opposed to Stem Cell Research????? They argue that we shouldn't use embryos to further stem cell research. People - those embryos are being discarded with or without stem cell research. How come I don't hear this group complaining about all of the embryos that are being discarded every year?????? It's ok to dump the embryos but it's not ok to try and find treatments or cures for diseases?? I would much rather see these embryos put to good use (and used for research) then end up in the trash where they benefit no one.
      I think if more people witnessed what people with terminal or life altering illnesses had to go through there would be much more support for this. Or, if Laura Bush was diagnosed with alzheimers or parkinson's, I'm sure George would rethink his position on this.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement