Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • a little nervous about my new protocol
    • (Login arive)
      Posted Jan 5, 2011 11:56 AM

I think they might let me cycle when I can cycle later.

But the thing is, it's hard to be optimistic because something ALWAYS GOES WRONG.

I told them I had side-effects on the lupron but I was willing to take it because--well, I'll do anything for a baby (although that's not what I said!)

So they said to stop taking lupron and go back on aygestin and tell them when I can cycle and they'll tell me what to do.

They said the aygestin would suppress me instead of the lupron.

The thing is--I think I ovulated on aygesting (which is a progesterin only bcp)--all I know is I had an LH surge and mittleschmerz.

Something must have happened because I was on lupron and had progesterone in my system...I say this tentatively because frankly, I don't think I know the medical stuff behind this process--only the basics.

I'm not sure if I should remind the doctor of this. I really don't want to be on the lupron. I hate lupron. I'm worried what it would do to me to be on it for 7 weeks more.

I mean, obviously I'll do it.

Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed I don't ovulate this time. I feel my ovaries tingling. I know that sounds absurd. But I stopped lupron last night and started aygestin.

I'm nervous. I just don't think I could take it if I get the time off AGAIN and it all goes wrong like it did this time.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)