Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • we did, but (numerous failures, loss, success, donor sperm, immune issues)
    • thesameboat (no login)
      Posted Feb 15, 2011 7:20 AM

We didn't get pregnant at all until our 5th DE transfer and I lost that pregnancy. We transferred a total of 16 DE embryos from 5 different egg donors and also added 2 sperm donors (for half of the eggs. The rest were fertilized with DH's sperm and we transferred from both batches.) and immune issue treatment into the mix before we found success with our 6th transfer.

The reason we decided to start transferring so many (something I wouldn't normally recommend) was just that my supposedly perfect lining never let anything implant. After immune treatments I did get pregnant but the embryo never developed. Stopped meds at week 9 and m/c a few days later. The RI then upped my immune treatments and I had a successful pregnancy.

FWIW, if I ever do it again, I won't transfer 3. IMO it's too dangerous, really.

Wishing you luck.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement