Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I am sorry Daisy
    • Bharani (no login)
      Posted Apr 4, 2011 8:06 PM

Daisy, I wish you your FET to be a success. I have one sister that is horrible, evil. I don't have a word to describe her. She was mean to me all my life but just for the sake of being older sister I used to respect her. She started even controlling me, which I followed through. Finally her meaness came out and started blaming me. She even said " why I am looking after this girl as if I gave birth to her...." That time is when I woke up but still respected her. Finally she moved, I never looked for her. She came back into my life during my wedding and she got married two month after me. I gave her good gift but she didn't give me nothing. She has so much money comparing to me. I even lent her the wedding dress. After that I was diagnosed with high fsh. I didn't hide and shared the bad news to her. My older sister who lives in State always said go to your sister. The mean sister use to say or give me bad comment. She has money but I have education.. Finally she requested that I keep my distance from her and her dh. Which I did, I never even went to her frequently. I am sad about it, but I am happy no more complain and negative comments as if she is .... She doesn't contribute to family thing nothing. Sorry. I would have liked if family are connected in every way together.
      Good luck.
      PS. Now I have to worry how to delete this post after you read.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement