Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I am at the start of the process, here is my experience
    • minniet (no login)
      Posted Apr 13, 2011 7:22 PM

I am negotiating with two agencies for two different donors. Both are proven, and both agencies sent the medical records to my Dr. for consideration.

One donor I prefer, and she is local. The agency she is with has a working relationship with my clinic, and she will be going in for an antral follicle count before we pay anything at all. (Soon I hope!)

For the other donor, the agency has requested $500 and travel expenses for her to do an antral follicle count. My clinic was not happy that this agency wanted $500 to do the antral follicle count, and it is not an agency they have a longstanding relationship with.

If all goes well, we will go with the first donor mainly because I like the donor more, but it has also influenced me the way the agency is handling things. They are not as worried about cash up front. I think the rest goes just like the previous poster -- a fee paid at each stage.

Finally, all agencies have offered a list of attorneys. There are many listed via Resolve you can find.

I hope this helps!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)