Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I am at the start of the process, here is my experience
    • minniet (no login)
      Posted Apr 13, 2011 7:22 PM

I am negotiating with two agencies for two different donors. Both are proven, and both agencies sent the medical records to my Dr. for consideration.

One donor I prefer, and she is local. The agency she is with has a working relationship with my clinic, and she will be going in for an antral follicle count before we pay anything at all. (Soon I hope!)

For the other donor, the agency has requested $500 and travel expenses for her to do an antral follicle count. My clinic was not happy that this agency wanted $500 to do the antral follicle count, and it is not an agency they have a longstanding relationship with.

If all goes well, we will go with the first donor mainly because I like the donor more, but it has also influenced me the way the agency is handling things. They are not as worried about cash up front. I think the rest goes just like the previous poster -- a fee paid at each stage.

Finally, all agencies have offered a list of attorneys. There are many listed via Resolve you can find.

I hope this helps!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement