Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • My wish for you on this day...(your success mentioned and inspiration)
    • Dee.S (Login Dee.S)
      Posted May 8, 2011 1:43 AM

When I was ttc one of the saddest days was mothers day for obvious reasons. My husband knew this was a tough day and every mothers day he would take me out to clear my mind. One day he said Happy Mothers Day babe, you will be a mom one day. I cried because hearing those words is what I longed to hear. So my wish for everyone on this side of the board, is to wish you a day feeled with inspiration and support. I don't want you to dwell on the challenges of this journey, but the ultimate rewards of this journey rather they come this cycle or several cycles later or through adoption. You are not on this board by mistake, this board was meant to be part of your journey to motherhood. God knew you needed the support and love that only us who have experienced infertilty could provide. You are hear at this place in your life because we are destined to accompany you.

Today I say close your eyes and embrace this day, imagine yourself holding your child in your arms. Feel your childs warmth, smell your baby, smile at your baby, kiss your baby. Thank God for your baby.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)