Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Lining Issues -- Flat scarring?
    • Daisy7412 (no login)
      Posted Jun 7, 2011 3:04 PM

Hi there ladies --

I was having lining issues (after two unsuccessful pregnancies and D&Cs)and my RE wanted to do a D&C because she though she saw an adhesion during a saline sono. I stepped back right away from her and went to see two docs on the A list that treat Asherman's. Dr Copperman in NY said he did not see any scarring at all or bands of adhesions. Dr Palter in Long Island scheduled me for another saline sonohyst and said he did not see any adhesions or bands of scarring -- but there may be flat scarring. So he put me on a double does of what the RE had me on to build the lining and wants to check back in two weeks...if lining does not build up there may be flat scarring -- so right now in a holding pattern...not sure if anyone else in a similar situation with having flat scarring? I am hoping the lining grows suitably but you never know...Thanks!

Hi Maggie in VA!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement