Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • That's not good. With my ds's cycle, I was monitoring with two different places.
    • (Login Kacee56)
      Posted Jun 7, 2011 3:39 PM

My US at the Peri's office said I had a 9mm lining. I went for a lining check at another office (one that specializes in reading US's for transfers). The NP told me my lining was a 6 and we should cancel. I told her we were flying across the country in the morning. She told me we would be wasting our money. My donor ended up stimming a few days longer, but I did get another US the next day, at my clinic. Lining was 9TL. The cycle was a success. I never did go back and tell the NP our results. Another time, the US machine was broken and I had to go to a walk in-clinic. Once again, I was told my lining was 5.9 - 6.0. I did not see how this could be possible, because it had been thicker 4 days before. Also an incorrect reading.

Even though your issue is about patterns, there are many errors by technicians. I definitely think you should go to some place else to get monitored.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement