Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Donor Update
    • Anon7 (no login)
      Posted Jun 16, 2011 10:19 PM

      Hi Ladies,

      Well, I got an update on my donor today. They think she may not go to retrievel until Monday!

      She has about 14 follicles (but 'there were lots and it was really hard to count', so there may be more) between 9-16:
      L - 14, 12, 12, 11, 11, 10, 9
      R - 16, 13, 13, 12, 11, 9, 8

      They said that they will let the 16 go to get the rest to come up. Still, with #'s like these on Wed., I'd think she'd be good to go for retrievel on Saturday or Sunday, but what do I know? Apparently her hormone levels look really good, too.

      So, I wait. She goes in tomorrow for another look. I hope it's Sunday! They've ordered more meds for her, so she's going to stim beyond 10 days. WOW!

      Thanks for listening! happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password
       

      Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.


      Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)