Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Thank you so much for weighing in on my dilemma (child ment)
    • Veesha (Login Veesha)
      Posted Jun 27, 2011 2:00 AM

After hearing from so many of you, I did not load my syringe prior to our trip. We instead stopped and administered the shot in our vehicle in the back of a huge restaurant parking lot (I didn't mention this in previous post, but we have a 3 year old that we try make sure is no where near when we are administering the shot, and as I suspected, he was asleep anyway, and we would not have been able to get into a hotel or family restroom without awakening him). We did carry alcohol wipes, and hand wipes to try to be as sanitary as possible.

I must admit, it was a bit embarrassing since there were 2 ladies who were exercising and kept walking past our car. Ultimately, my dh draped a blanket over the front and back seat (we have a minivan) and he was able to administer the shot quickly. I am happy to report that it did not hurt at all! So YAY on that account.

I tell you, the things we do...

Thanks again! I always value your opinions. You ladies are the best!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement