Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Wow, we are in similar situations...
    • bethphx (no login)
      Posted Aug 21, 2011 12:40 AM

What a hard road for your family...congrats on your 2 little ones! I know it will happen for us eventually. I think those tempting thoughts just pop in your head- well we can do it naturally and for FREE! But it's not worth it. I have momentary lapses in judgement-especially under the influence of hormones- or wine- but have really re-affirmed why we started the DE process after starting to research mito again. You should look up some info about it- the geneticist said it probably explains many children under 3 who have died suddenly and with no reason found- epsecially if it was years ago because they have just started learning more about many different types of mito. And many types affect the brain- so often can cause more developmental problems as well as physical and I know some affect one sex more than the other... I could not live with myself if it happened again so therefore my decision is made. Hopefully next time will bring me luck! Thanks for sharing your story, I thought I was alone with the genetic issues...
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)