I'd keep exploring for now BUT I'd get on some lists around the country for donor embryo because you just might have a moment like I did when I KNEW I wanted a chance to be my kids' mommy. I do understand the appeal of DE+DS though for me donor embryo was a choice I was happier with in the end (I did a couple of egg vitrification trials prior but for the cost or lack thereof, I could hardly have refused) - especially once I saw my donors' profiles...it was like a match made in heaven. It can just take a while to get to the top spot so it's worth at least dipping your foot in the water while you explore other avenues. I'd probably consider RBA's egg bank very seriously if I decided the DE+DS path was the right one for me and I had $18000 to spend. I THINK Zlin is running around 10k now so would keep exploring that path too. I just wouldn't commit to either path yet, personally.
I had my success here:http://www.infertility-ivf.com/ and they have good stats for frozen donor cycles - close to 50%. Total cost including meds, travel, local monitoring etc was right at $8k for donor embryo (not that I am trying - much - to sway you! Just sharing my experience).
Hopefully you'll have a moment like I did one way or the other when you KNOW in your heart it's right.