Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • How long does it take to get from start of BCP and Lupron to transfer?
    • Seymo (Login Seymo)
      Posted Oct 14, 2011 2:56 PM

So my first DE cycle has been delayed because my CD1 after the mock eep cycle never came. I am now on Provera and should take the last of five pills tomorrow. My cycle should then begin 5-7 days after the last pill. That would be between October 20 - 22. Then I start BCP on CD3 and at some point I start Lupron. (I am not sure how long I am on Lupron.) I was told that my donor "is all ready to go" and I am assuming that means she is on BCP and is awaiting my CD1 to schedule the start for her stim cycle.

So in addition to the Lupron question above, I have a few schedule questions and no one at the clinic is willing to give me a guess-timate except to say that they don't know anything until I get my CD1. I am trying to estimate when the retrieval will be if I assume I get CD1 at the end of next week. I understand all too well about the variability in the duration of the donor's stim cycle but surely some one can tell me if this will happen in November or December (or next year). If the donor has to suppress first with Lupron during a cycle then start stimming the following cycle it could be a couple of months. If they are doing an antagonist protocol then they could probably just pull stop her BCP and she could begin stimming in line with the start of my BCP which could mean a transfer at the end of November. Blerg - I am so confused!

I put it to you all - how long does it take to get to transfer from the start of BCPs and/or Lupron?

Thanks in advanced for any advice!
      Seymo
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement