Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I am so sorry
    • Julie (no login)
      Posted Nov 17, 2011 9:27 PM

I have not heard of that happening before. I was a patient at FIRM in 2008-2009 and really liked it. I moved to Shady Grove in late 2009 because FIRM did not have the shared risk at the time and I had moved to DC. The only way DH was willing to go forward was with a shared risk program after 2 unsuccessful fresh cycles at FIRM. I would have stayed there if they had had a shared risk then. Who is your RE? Mine was Dr. Duffy and I loved him. I thought all the nurses were wonderful. Nan was a huge help. While I was so happy that Shady Grove gave me my LO, I may not have moved if FIRM had offered it.

I am happy that they noticed the bleeding when you went in vs. it starting right after the transfer -- that would have been even more heartbreaking. I never had trouble with vivelle but you can see that others on the board have. I will be thinking lots of good thoughts for you.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement