Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Cooper FET - confused with many questions
    • (no login)
      Posted Nov 19, 2011 11:55 AM

I just did a FET yesterday at Cooper with donated embryos. I am 52. Because of Coopers through testing I found out I have 2 mutations of MTHFR and 2 polops in my uterus last year that had to be repaired by surgery. I would not consider doing any of this without involveing my family Physician. She needs to know these things to keep me healthy enough to chase a toddler in the future. She has been very helpful in getting alot of these tests done and under my regular ins(not under my limited IF coverage)I have done all of my testing and monitoring here in Ohio and only made the trip to NJ for the transfer.Do you have a local RE? my local one did all of my testing and recomended a high risk OB for a consult. Cooper will not do your transfer without all of that checklist done. I recommend you keep a copy of everything for yourself in case something doesn't get faxed or gets lost in the mail. Cooper is a very large clinic and sometimes things get lost in the shuffle.You need to be patient with them and stay on top of everything.Good luck with your upcomeing transfer. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement