Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • thnx, Maggie (de,oe ment.)
    • Bunnygal (Login Bunnygal)
      Posted Feb 7, 2012 2:28 PM

I'm still struggling with going straight to DE. I'm having to wait a while for my first RE appt. I'm thinking about at least trying 1 or 2 IUI w/DS...then going to DE. This has been a tough decision, but I'm thinking if I try the IUI first, then I'll feel at peace about DE (which I already do feel peace about, but I think I just want to try w/OE)

My cycles have lengthened from 21 days to 25 days for the last 4 months and there is much more flow (sorry tmi) taking my temps. my chart looks better. and I've started having cm again. Hoping by the time of my RE appt. I can get a good picture of my chances. Also, I had quit having cramps w/my cycles and now I have that heavy, crampy feeling again that I used to have when I was younger (which I've read is a good sign)

Only thing is, this fertility diet/protocal is hard as hell! Giving up coffee/cokes alone liked to did me in, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts are calling my name.... but I'll do anything for a little sweet babe.

Thanks for listening
      best to you!
      bg
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)