Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • thnx, Maggie (de,oe ment.)
    • Bunnygal (Login Bunnygal)
      Posted Feb 7, 2012 2:28 PM

I'm still struggling with going straight to DE. I'm having to wait a while for my first RE appt. I'm thinking about at least trying 1 or 2 IUI w/DS...then going to DE. This has been a tough decision, but I'm thinking if I try the IUI first, then I'll feel at peace about DE (which I already do feel peace about, but I think I just want to try w/OE)

My cycles have lengthened from 21 days to 25 days for the last 4 months and there is much more flow (sorry tmi) taking my temps. my chart looks better. and I've started having cm again. Hoping by the time of my RE appt. I can get a good picture of my chances. Also, I had quit having cramps w/my cycles and now I have that heavy, crampy feeling again that I used to have when I was younger (which I've read is a good sign)

Only thing is, this fertility diet/protocal is hard as hell! Giving up coffee/cokes alone liked to did me in, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts are calling my name.... but I'll do anything for a little sweet babe.

Thanks for listening
      best to you!
      bg
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement