Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • sounds good...
    • Bunnygal (Login Bunnygal)
      Posted Feb 7, 2012 6:35 PM

about the 45yo lady & pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing that.

One thing is I'm feeling overwhelmed about the finances. I'm considering RBA in Atlanta however, their guaranttee is 30K. I guess it seems so chancey to not have the guarantee but maybe I'm thinking wrong....I just think, what if I do this and with 2x you're close to 30K and nothing to show. I'm just feeling very confused about the finances of it and I hate that....wish it weren't an issue, but since I'm not independently wealthy it is.

Can I ask What is your opinion of the guarantee? Is that a waste of money or not? I guess I'm rather clueless about what's reasonable & what's not in the DE world.

I've looked at lots of options, but it seems the more I look, the more confusing it gets....so for right now, I'm just starting out with my local RE and see where I'm at (re: hormones) and go from there....It would be nice if there were a tour guide to help one through this process.
      Thanks,
      best to you
      bg

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement