Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Oh honey
    • emilyr99 (Login emilyr99)
      Posted Feb 27, 2012 1:19 AM

I'm fairly new to all of the IVF / DE stuff really, though not to TTC (3.5 yrs for my DD OE & 2 yrs TTC so far for number 2 only to find out I need DE) and I have never felt so supported than I do on this board and I've only been here less than a week!

We are here to support you whenever you need it, but truth be told, words can only do so much. You know what's real in your own heart and we are merely reiterating what you already truly know. If we have love to give a child, then we are meant to mother and no matter the pain, anguish, loss, grief and utter destruction of our hearts, we pick up and keep trying just for that magical moment where we get to hold a baby in our arms again. Focus on that and love the children you have because on the days we find it most difficult to appreciate the children we already have because of the longing we have for another, those are the days that they will do something, anything to lift our hearts and enable us to go on another day.

I say this while I am in complete desperation for another baby, like every other woman on this forum, and in so much pain that it's near impossible to get through the day, but in some ways, supporting you is like typing the words I need to hear too, so maybe it will help you to pay it forward.

We all have our own stories and our own way of getting through the day. Today this is my way. Tomorrow may be different, but find a way that gets you through your days and trust that you will hold a baby again!

Love to you.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement