Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Best of luck to you!
    • emilyr99 (Login emilyr99)
      Posted Feb 27, 2012 3:54 AM

I'm so grateful every day that I have my OE DD and I know that it must be a knife to the heart hearing women like me venting about our pain when we have something you want so badly.

I feel guilty all the time as I remember not too many years ago that I was angry that there was funding in our country for IVF going to women who already had children when that could go to women with none (like me at that time) and angry at all women that had children for the wrong reasons and didn't treat them the way they should.

I know now that although it's different, there is still that same pain when you're still longing for a child that you thought would be in your family, but isn't. The desire to be a mother has been filled, but the desire for a child doesn't disappear and it is accompanied by the hope that you can not only complete your family, but give your child a sibling. My sister and I have always been amazingly close and I want that for my DD.

It sounds like we are both at a similar stage in the DE process, so I would love to hear how things go with you and will look out for you on the board.

Fingers crossed for both of us!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement