Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Love you!
    • minniet (Login minniet)
      Posted Mar 2, 2012 1:17 AM

She has several follies, has been off all meds, and has a decent lining. They are doing cetrocide and will check everything again on Saturday; if they are not happy, they will cancel til next month. I do trust this doc is very particular, he has excellent donor stats and does cancel cycles based on not having optimal conditions.

I don't start lupron til Sunday, so I will know whether we can go this month or not.

Either way, I am ok, as long as it is all the best possible circumstance for our success.

Thank you so much for your feedback, you are my private dear valued expert.

I should share, my husband is now on the phone right now with my best friend, who is a lawyer, "This would be my first conversation with a lawyer I have not paid for" he said. happy.gif

Thank you dear E&H. I will share more info as it comes forward.

I am very happy donor showed up, is happy, and is taking cetrocide, which shows commitment.

happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement