Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I have a different perception on this (children meant)
    • (Login Chrismal2)
      Posted Mar 2, 2012 1:17 AM

First of all welcome.

I truly believe in the nurture of a mother's love. I believe our children are steered in the right direction by us, their parents. I do not believe that a child would be good at music unless they were steered towards it by someone, whether it be a teacher in school or a parent or any other person. Did your parents steer you towards music, were they good at music and wanted you to also have that talent? I have 3 DE children and my first donor was very intelligent with a doctorate degree, my second donor was not so intelligent but had the personality I wanted. I don't see any difference in their intelligence levels but it is me, their mother, who has nurtured them to eat, walk, talk, read and who will hopefully steer them in the right directions in the future.

I'm not saying you shouldn't look for what you really want in a donor, I'm just saying that nothing is guaranteed. Your biological child may decide not to follow your footsteps in music whereas a DE one may and vice versa.

Good luck in finding the right donor and I hope you will very soon have your dreams fulfilled.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement