When I mentioned the DNA frag to my RE, he said he felt it had no value. He had a more detailed explanation than that, and I can see his point of view as I work in medical research including clinical trials. But, many other REs and fertility urologists DO find it provides some insight. And so I don't think my thoughts on this should be dismissed out of hand.
We are definitely going to have the test done. I found the website for the lab. And I believe it will help us decide how to proceed - even if it is just waiting 3 months to start again while DH wears boxers and loads up on antioxidants.
I am also looking around for Re's for a second opinion once I have the results of the DNA frag and the karyotyping.
As always, this board is so helpful and supportive. Thank you all so much.