Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Fun!!!!
    • emilyr99 (Login emilyr99)
      Posted Mar 30, 2012 7:00 PM

I would build the house of my dreams with a dance studio built in where I could teach classes just for fun! I'd buy my hubby the car of his dreams (I already have a car that I adore), put money aside for DD's education, take a holiday, pay off my sister's mortgage and buy houses for my young brothers that they can live in when they're old enough. I'd put a retirement fund aside and once all that responsible stuff was done.....

I'd cover IVF costs for all you women on the boards, get a housekeeper, gardener, chef and personal trainer, study philosophy at uni just for interests sake (cos really, what can you do with that degree), go on a shopping spree with my best friends in Rodeo Drive and pay for new wardrobes for us all and flights of course, fund a performing arts centre for anyone who wants to sing or dance or act and sponsor Africa - yep, the whole damn country!

And for DD, I'd take her to Antarctica to meet the penguins - she loves penguins!!! She'd have the best of the best, but I would still want her to be grounded, so we would fund a charity of her choice that we would both volunteer at and the housekeeper would leave certain jobs for both of us to remember how to work for what we want. She would get pocket money for the chores she does and any of her savings would be matched, plus she would have a trust fund to buy her a house and car, but she would need to save the deposits for both things!

That said, Christmases and birthdays we would spoil her rotten!!!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)