Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • RBA ladies- Question about Dr.'s and Process
    • DeeinNYC (no login)
      Posted Mar 31, 2012 11:49 AM

Hi ladies,

I have decided to go with RBA for DE's. Unfortunately, I was not able to get an appt with Dr. Toledo until mid-May. I am hoping to cycle by the 1st week in August at the latest for many reasons. Do you think that with an mid-May consult date that I could reasonably cycle by early August? I have most of my preliminary tests done but have no idea if RBA will require that if get an endometrial biopsy or have a mock transfer. Are both mandatory? If so, do they make you come to Atlanta for a mock transfer? I guess Im trying to get a sense of what their calendar might look like from the start of treatment to transfer. I will be an out of town patient. My next question...I think that Dr. Shapiro has a shorter wait list and that I can get a consult with him quicker. Do you think I should transfer to Shapiro to get the ball rolling sooner? Would RBA even let me? I understand that they are both outstanding Dr.'s but I went with Toledo because I will be doing an immune protocol and have also had repeated (age-related) losses and someone told me that he specializes in both areas. Thanks for any help that you can give.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement