Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • In defense of anonymous's post (success mentioned after numerous failiures)
    • thesameboat (no login)
      Posted Apr 3, 2012 1:43 PM

If I had read the original post entitled 'Tears...' while I was still struggling to conceive #1, maybe between failed donors 1 and 2 or failed donors 3 and 4 ... and feeling the years and money rushing by, I would have been irate to have found that my sympathetic feelings were for somone in a, compared to me,, luxury dilemma.

I assumed when I opened the post that it was someone who was struggling with difficulties with DE. Even now, after having a successful cycle, I was shocked when I read what the tears were about. I am not trying to make light of the original poster's concerns, but if we were still in the trenches and had opened that on a bad day, I'm sure any number of us could have responed as Anonymous did.

Suggesting that Anonymous leave is, in my opinion, far harsher than her response was.

We have always tried to protect the weakest on this board. That is the one who is coming here for comfort and looking for help in ttc through DE.

Please cut her some slack.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement