Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • two weeks of torture...
    • Leigh (Login leigh74)
      Posted Apr 9, 2012 7:06 PM

My clinic only does two as long as the numbers look good. If I hadn't gotten a good doubling rate, I'd go back on Wednesday, but since all is well... April 23rd it is. Ugh.

Of course, I considered asking my nurse if I could please get one more beta later this week, but then I realized I'd never actually be satisfied. I could get them every day from now until the 23rd, and I'd STILL probably leave the ultrasound room wanting to get another one 20 minutes later, JUST IN CASE... Somehow or another, I just have to trust and pray that everything will be ok. Because in reality, even if the numbers are textbook perfect, there's still no guarantee.

I'm so sorry you've had to deal with such a terrible situation with your mom. What an awful experience! You're right, though, we're all stronger than we think, especially those of us on this board. I could handle another loss.. I know that. I just don't want to. I don't want any of us to deal with another loss!

I can't wait to hear your good news on Wednesday. I'll live vicariously through your betas for the rest of the week. happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement