Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Similar story here, too (success ment.)
    • Ariadne (no login)
      Posted Apr 24, 2012 10:22 AM

(((Minniet))) I'm so very sorry. My heart goes out to you.

I changed from a conventional clinic to a fairly well-known RE who tests & treats for immune issues, but I went on to fail a fresh & a FET with him with perfect embryos. At that point, I had the Beer book & was questioning him on things, plus I finally had my test results in hand. Some things didn't add up for me & with his blessing, I went to the Beer Center. My final FET with that RE did succeed, with the Beer Center handling all my immune issues.

We all have our own paths to follow & I really don't want to weigh in where it's not wanted, but I did walk a similar path. For me, I had to know I really had covered all my bases, immune-issue wise, before I could move on to adoption, which was my Plan C. With the discrepancies I discovered after the fact, I felt I hadn't had a fair chance yet. I had convinced dh to do a 3rd fresh DE cycle, but to my surprise, the final FET did work, with less than perfect embryos. (In my particular situation, it was inadequate treatment for NKs that was the problem. I even did IVIG with that RE, but the timing & dosage was way off the mark for me.)

I encourage you to grieve & rage all you need to. This is so unfair. Having been there, with all hopes pinned on a new path, the devastation is so great. Huge hugs.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement