Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Beautifully perfect words HID
    • Emilyr99 (Login emilyr99)
      Posted May 2, 2012 3:54 AM

I feel the same way Minniet. I want so badly to come through the computer and be there for you. Please just keep moving. It sounds so cliche, but time really does help you heal. When I lost my dad at 52 from a heart attack, I was just so lost. Everything seemed to be going wrong in all aspects of my life and it got hard just to get out of bed. This was back when I thought my body was working the way it should.

I don't know if this will help you, but what I did was start a list of the things that made my life great. I started simply with the fact that I loved watching the sunset. I added one thing minimum every day and started the day by reading it. Slowly, but surely, the list got longer and I healed a little more each day. The grief of losing a parent doesn't completely disappear, but it does get easier to cope with.

As far as IF is concerned, I really am rooting for you along with your other buddies here. Don't lose hope.

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)