Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Beautifully perfect words HID
    • Emilyr99 (Login emilyr99)
      Posted May 2, 2012 3:54 AM

I feel the same way Minniet. I want so badly to come through the computer and be there for you. Please just keep moving. It sounds so cliche, but time really does help you heal. When I lost my dad at 52 from a heart attack, I was just so lost. Everything seemed to be going wrong in all aspects of my life and it got hard just to get out of bed. This was back when I thought my body was working the way it should.

I don't know if this will help you, but what I did was start a list of the things that made my life great. I started simply with the fact that I loved watching the sunset. I added one thing minimum every day and started the day by reading it. Slowly, but surely, the list got longer and I healed a little more each day. The grief of losing a parent doesn't completely disappear, but it does get easier to cope with.

As far as IF is concerned, I really am rooting for you along with your other buddies here. Don't lose hope.

Hugs, hugs and more hugs!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement